As a landlord you are liable for the insurance of your building and the contents you supply within the tenancy. Tenants are responsible for arranging insurance for their own contents.

We can arrange your building and contents insurances for you with a company that specialises in insurance for landlords. All policies are very competitive and can include:

  • Full or limited Contents Cover (for part-furnished properties)
  • Rent & Legal Protection Cover

See our links page for more information

If you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss letting your property or you would like our Information Pack for more details of our service, please do not hesitate to contact us –

For a wide range of insurance, such as Buildings and contents, Rent guarantees and employers liability contact us now for further details.