An intial tenancy is available for a minimum of six months.

After viewing a property, should you wish to proceed you can download the form now! We will then ask you to supply certain documentation to assist us with referencing, within 5 working days.


Examples of what we may ask you for include:

  • Proof of ID – Passport or Driving Licence (with photograph)
  • Proof of Residence – Utility bill (gas, electric, etc) with present name/address
  • Residential History – last three years addresses
  • Last 3 months wage slips or P60
  • Last 3 months Bank Statements
  • Proof of LHA and/or other Benefit Claims
  • Proof of arrangements made to repay a debt or an old CCJ

If you claim Local Housing Allowance, you are likely to be asked for the backing of a Guarantor, eg a parent, sibling or long term friend. A Guarantor needs to provide proof that they have either savings or are working, with a sufficient income to be able to support themselves as well as you. They will be asked to sign an agreement that matches the dates of your tenancy. Sorry, we do not accept the Council’s Bond Scheme.

Copies of any documentation provided will be kept on our files and will remain strictly confidential for the use of Oak County Property Management only.